Double-Strand Necklace with Circle of Hope Handmade Glass Beads
Circle of Hope Necklace 2007
Our thanks to all of the designers who contributed to this necklace!
Each of us know friends or family members devastated by breast cancer, which maims and kills women and men alike. In 2001, the people of Fire Mountain Gems and Beads initiated the Circle of Hope Necklace, an annual awareness and fundraising effort. This necklace will be auctioned to raise funds for breast cancer research. Over 13 talented artists donated the beads on this year's necklace. Their names are listed with deep appreciation. The components were crafted into a unified artwork by Marlynn McNutt, who is a breast cancer survivor herself. Every year, the list of survivors gets longer. Every year, the circle of hope grows.Be a part of the Circle of Hope project by donating your handmade beads.Circle of Hope project
-- Designer --
Handmade beads created by talented artists in the beading and jewelry-making community
: : : Materials : : :
Meet the 13 caring and talented artists who have donated to this year's Circle of Hope necklaces!
Thank you to the talented and generous artists who donated one-of-a-kind art beads to the 2007 Circle of Hope project, in support of breast cancer research.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.