Single-Strand Necklace with Circle of Hope Handmade Glass Beads
Circle of Hope Necklace 2009
Thanks to the compassionate bead artists who contributed to this necklace!
The Fire Mountain Gems and Beads® Circle of Hope project has raised both awareness and money for the campaign against breast cancer. The idea originated with Fire Mountain Gems and Beads' employees and offers talented bead artists the opportunity to create and donate amazing handmade beads, or Beads for a Cure.
Necklace designed by Marlynn McNutt, breast cancer survivor
-- Designer --
Handmade beads created by talented artists in the beading and jewelry-making community
: : : Materials : : :
Thank you to the talented and generous artists who donated one-of-a-kind art beads to the 2009 Circle of Hope project, in support of breast cancer research.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.