Single-Strand Necklace with Kato Polyclay™, Seed Beads and Czech Glass Beads
As seen on the cover of the 2011-2012 Jewelry-Maker's Best Sellers Catalog
The cover necklace, "Spirit of Spring," features Eriko's handcrafted polymer clay beads made using her "millefiori clay" technique. The inspiration for the piece came to Eriko after the devastating earthquake in Japan. With family and friends living in the area, Eriko was feeling down and worried about her loved ones. She created "Spirit of Spring" to express to others "not to worry; you're having a hard time now, but spring will come. There is always hope."
-- Designer --
Eriko PageTo learn more about Eriko Page, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.