Earrings with Swarovski® Crystals and Antiqued Pewter and Gunmetal-Plated Pewter Spacer Bars
-- Designer --
Esther, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, purple velvet, 6mm Xilion bicone (6 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, tanzanite, 6mm Xilion bicone (4 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, violet, 6mm Xilion bicone (6 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light amethyst, 6mm Xilion bicone (8 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light rose, 6mm Xilion bicone (10 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, rose AB, 6mm Xilion bicone (12 beads)
- Spacer bar, gunmetal-plated pewter, 35x6mm 6-strand rondelle (2 spacer bars)
- Spacer bar, antiqued pewter, 35x6mm 6-strand rondelle (2 spacer bars)
- Eyepin, gunmetal-plated brass, 1-1/2 inch, 21 gauge (8 eyepins)
- Eyepin, gunmetal-plated brass, 2-inch, 21 gauge (8 eyepins)
- Jumpring, gunmetal-plated brass, 5mm round, 20 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Earwire, gunmetal-plated brass, 16mm leverback with 7x2mm shield and open loop (2 earwires)
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
Repeat to create a second purple velvet link.
Repeat to connect second purple velvet link.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
- ''Making a Simple Loop'' how-to video and illustrated instructions
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.