Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there will be delays in restocking some items. If an item you need is out-of-stock, we recommend reviewing the "You May Also Like" section at the bottom of this page or calling our Customer Service team at 1-800-423-2319. Backorders will be taken but there are no guarantees they will be filled before the auto 60-day cancellation period. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We appreciate your business!
Pliers, parallel-action flat-nose, steel and nickel-plated steel, 5-1/2 inches with textured handles. Sold individually.
Item Number: H20-3509TL
Have a question about this item?
Parallel action flat-nose pliers for compressing or bending when flattening wire or setting stones. Flat-nose pliers are ideal for wirework, chainmaille, stabilizing components, soldering and other jewelry-making tasks.
• Steel with nickel plating
• Smooth jaws reduce scratching and marring wire and metal components
• Parallel action provides even pressure, preventing distortions
• Textured grips for increased control
• Overall length: 5-1/2 inches
• Jaw length: 31mm
• Tip width: 8mm
• Weight: 0.339 pound