Due to the unfortunate outbreak of the coronavirus, delays in incoming shipments may inhibit the restocking of some items.
If an item you need is out-of-stock, we recommend reviewing the "You May Also Like" section
at the bottom of this page or calling our Customer Service team at 1-800-423-2319.
Backorders will be taken but there are no guarantees they will be filled before the auto 60-day cancellation period
as many of our vendors are completely shut down until further notice. We will continue to take and ship orders
as long as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We appreciate your business!
Pliers, chain-nose, stainless steel and foam, black, 5 inches. Sold individually.
Item Number: H20-1598TL
Have a question about this item?
Chain-nose pliers are ideal for wirework, chainmaille, stabilizing components, closing prongs, opening and closing jumprings, flattening crimps and other jewelry-making tasks.
• High carbon-hardened steel
• Box joint construction for long-term use
• Fatigue-reducing ergonomic comfort molded plastic grips
• Satin nickel finish fights corrosion and resists fingerprints, marking and dust accumulation
• Return spring handles for easier long-term, repetitive use
• Sizes are approximate
• Overall length: 5 inches
• Jaw length: 22mm
• Tip width: 1mm
• Weight: 0.127 pound
Not what you're looking for? See all Chain-Nose Pliers