Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there will be delays in restocking some items. If an item you need is out-of-stock, we recommend reviewing the "You May Also Like" section at the bottom of this page or calling our Customer Service team at 1-800-423-2319. Backorders will be taken but there are no guarantees they will be filled before the auto 30-day cancellation period. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We appreciate your business!
Ring mandrel, hardened steel, 11-1/2 x 1 x 1 inches. Sold individually.
Item Number: H20-3054TL
Have a question about this item?
Versatile ring mandrel helps you size, shape, hammer and straighten rings.
• Hardened steel construction
• Etched US ring sizes from 1-15 in 1/4 increments
To use (forming a ring using the steel ring mandrel):
• Position the ring shank on the mandrel at the designated ring size.
• Use a rawhide mallet to gently coax the ring shank into the shape of the mandrel.
• To finish the ring, use a pair of flat- or chain-nose pliers to bend the ends upward so they are equal in height and angle and then connect them together with wire while still on the mandrel or connect the focal using the wire and the pre-drilled holes on the ring shank
• Overall length: 11-1/2 inches
• Weight: 1.8 pound
Not what you're looking for? See all Mandrels