Stock Notice: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there will be delays in restocking some items. If an item you need is out-of-stock, we recommend reviewing the "You May Also Like" section at the bottom of this page or calling our Customer Service team at 1-800-423-2319. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We appreciate your business!
Pliers, chain-nose, plastic and nickel-plated steel, blue and black, 5 inches. Sold individually.
Item Number: H20-3174TL
Have a question about this item?
Chain-nose pliers are ideal for wirework, chainmaille, stabilizing components, closing prongs, opening and closing jumprings, flattening crimps and other jewelry-making tasks.
• High carbon-hardened steel
• Box joint construction for long-term use
• Fatigue-reducing ergonomic comfort molded plastic grips
• Satin nickel finish fights corrosion and resists fingerprints, marking and dust accumulation
• Tool design and handle color may vary
• Sizes are approximate
• Overall length: 5 inches
• Jaw length: 24mm
• Tip width: 1.5mm
• Weight: 0.1991 pound
Restricted Shipping to:
More Information on Product Safety and Restrictions
Not what you're looking for? See all Chain-Nose Pliers