Item Number: H20-3510TL
Have a question about this item?
Parallel action chain-nose pliers for compressing or bending when flattening wire or setting stones. Chain-nose pliers are ideal for wirework, chainmaille, stabilizing components, closing prongs, opening and closing jumprings, flattening crimps and other jewelry-making tasks.
• Steel with nickel plating
• Smooth jaws reduce scratching and marring wire and metal components
• Parallel action provides even pressure, preventing distortions
• Textured grips for increased control
• Overall length: 5-1/2 inches
• Jaw length: 33mm
• Tip width: 2.5mm
• Weight: 0.33 pound