Stock Notice: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there will be delays in restocking some items. If an item you need is out-of-stock, we recommend reviewing the "You May Also Like" section at the bottom of this page or calling our Customer Service team at 1-800-423-2319. Backorders will be taken on select items but there are no guarantees they will be filled before the auto 60-day cancellation period. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We appreciate your business!
Pliers, round nose and concave, foam and nickel-plated high carbon steel with satin finish, purple, 5 inches. Sold individually.
Item Number: H20-3512TL
Have a question about this item?
Mixed-nose pliers include one round-nose and one concave jaw. These pliers are designed for wirework and for cold metal-shaping and bending.
• High carbon-hardened steel
• Box joint construction for long-term use
• Double leaf spring reduces hand fatigue
• One jaw is tapered round-nose and the other jaw is concave to wrap around round-nose tip
• Ideal for 18- to 26-gauge wire and bezel strips
• Overall length: 5 inches
• Jaw length: 24.5mm
• Tip width: 1.5mm and 3mm
• Weight: 0.224 pound
Restricted Shipping to:
More Information on Product Safety and Restrictions