Due to the unfortunate outbreak of the coronavirus, delays in incoming shipments may inhibit the restocking of some items.
If an item you need is out-of-stock, we recommend reviewing the "You May Also Like" section
at the bottom of this page or calling our Customer Service team at 1-800-423-2319.
Backorders will be taken but there are no guarantees they will be filled before the auto 60-day cancellation period
as many of our vendors are completely shut down until further notice. We will continue to take and ship orders
as long as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We appreciate your business!
Table vise, coated aluminum / steel / rubber, black, 6x6 inches with swivel base and 3-inch jaw length. Sold individually.
Item Number: H20-4084TL
Have a question about this item?
Sturdy table vise for jewelry makers securely hold materials in place. Clamp on to your workbench or table and rotate or angle vise to a position most comfortable to work in. Vise weighs 2 pounds and features:
• Non-marring rubber-covered jaws with high-friction crosshatch pattern grip materials securely without scratching surfaces
• Adjustable ball joint on base can be pivoted and fixed to a wide range of angles, rotating 360 degrees with up to a 90-degree angle
• Jaws are 3 inches wide, opening up to 2 inches
• Clamp-on base fits surfaces up to 2 inches thick
• Powder-coated grey finish lasts for years of use
Bench vise pads sold separately.