Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there will be delays in restocking some items. If an item you need is out-of-stock, we recommend reviewing the "You May Also Like" section at the bottom of this page or calling our Customer Service team at 1-800-423-2319. Backorders will be taken but there are no guarantees they will be filled before the auto 60-day cancellation period. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We appreciate your business!
Torch, Torch Burner Professional, steel / brass / plastic, grey / white / black, 8 x 2-1/2 inches. Sold individually.
Item Number: H20-4621TL
Have a question about this item?
The Torch Burner Professional turns a butane can into a hand-held torch! Twist-on torch head turns a butane can (found at most general merchandise and camping/outdoors stores) into a convenient hand-held torch for the jewelry maker. Ideal for firing silver metal clays, repairing jewelry, metal sculpting and wax working, as well as some enameling and glass uses.
• Ergonomically shaped pistol-grip handle for comfortable use and fine control
• Easy-to-start piezo ignition (similar to those used in barbeque lighters)
• Easily adjustable flame control knob for area effect or precision control
• Easy-to-use Push'n'Twist gas cylinder attachment
• Using pressurized butane means it works at any angle
• Reaches temperatures of 2300 Fahrenheit (1260 Celsius)
• For use with butane that has a bayonet male fitting and a collar with notch (frequently used for camping stoves)
• Butane sold separately
• Not compatible with propane
• Weight: 0.5146 pounds
Not what you're looking for? See all Torches