Stock Notice: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there will be delays in restocking some items. If an item you need is out-of-stock, we recommend reviewing the "You May Also Like" section at the bottom of this page or calling our Customer Service team at 1-800-423-2319. Backorders will be taken on select items but there are no guarantees they will be filled before the auto 60-day cancellation period. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We appreciate your business!
Hammer, wood / brass / steel, 9 inches with 16mm flat round head and 16mm domed round head. Sold individually.
Item Number: H20-4853TL
Have a question about this item?
Multi-purpose hammer ideal for range of metalsmithing tasks around torches and gas fuel sources.
• Flat and dome heads
• For use with silver, brass, copper and gold
• Does not spark when struck, so ideal for use around torches and fuel sources
• Two heads offer metal-working flexibility without changing tools
• Comfortable, well-balanced rubberwood handle
• 16mm flat face; 16mm ball-peen face
• Use only for light to moderate blows
• Weight: 0.2572 pound
Not what you're looking for? See all Hammers / Mallets