Due to the unfortunate outbreak of the coronavirus, delays in incoming shipments may inhibit the restocking of some items.
If an item you need is out-of-stock, we recommend reviewing the "You May Also Like" section
at the bottom of this page or calling our Customer Service team at 1-800-423-2319.
Backorders will be taken but there are no guarantees they will be filled before the auto 60-day cancellation period
as many of our vendors are completely shut down until further notice. We will continue to take and ship orders
as long as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We appreciate your business!
Hammer, wood / brass / steel, 9 inches with 16mm flat round head and 16mm domed round head. Sold individually.
Item Number: H20-4853TL
Have a question about this item?
Multi-purpose hammer ideal for range of metalsmithing tasks around torches and gas fuel sources.
• Flat and dome heads
• For use with silver, brass, copper and gold
• Does not spark when struck, so ideal for use around torches and fuel sources
• Two heads offer metal-working flexibility without changing tools
• Comfortable, well-balanced rubberwood handle
• 16mm flat face; 16mm ball-peen face
• Use only for light to moderate blows
• Weight: 0.2572 pound
Not what you're looking for? See all Hammers / Mallets