Topics: Beading, Beading Wire, Findings
How is a screw type barrel clasp attached to beading wire?
Secure Accu-Flex® professional-quality beading wire to the loops on a barrel clasp using crimp beads and a crimping tool. Similar metal Accu-Guard™ wire protectors and crimp bead covers can add professional finishing touches to a secure closure.
The loops on a screw-type barrel clasp will also accept jumprings, wire loops and chain links making them a very versatile style clasp.
- Sandra Lupo, Metalsmith, Jewelry Artist and Instructor
- ''All About Clasps: A Clasp Style Guide and Easy Reference Chart'' article
- ''How To Crimp a Crimp Bead/Crimp Tube'' how-to video and illustrated instructions
- ''Using Accu-Guard™ Wire Protectors'' how-to video and illustrated instructions
- ''Using Crimp Covers'' how-to video