Dragon Sculpture with Seed Beads and Glass-Based "Pearl" Beads
This Chinese dragon sculpture of #11 Dyna-Mites seed beads clutches a glass pearl of wisdom. His serpentine jade eyes and rolling red seed bead tongue reveal his ability to bring good fortune to any house he dwells in.
-- Designer --
To learn more about Vanessa Walilko, read her jewelry artist success story here
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads 2005 Beading Contest
- Thread, Nymo, nylon, size B, royal blue
- Seed bead, Matsuno #6, Cobalt, frosted AB transparent
- Bead, sea green new ''jade,'' 4mm round
- Wire, color coated copper, silver, 28 gauge
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, frosted AB cobalt blue, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, white, opaque rainbow, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, opaque, red, #11 round
- Bead, glass pearl, white, 12mm round
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.