Bracelet with Chalcedony Faceted Beads
Cool blue chalcedony cut into randomly faceted slabs is surrounded by sterling silver beads and findings in this bracelet that will encircle your wrist in the calming colors of arctic glaciers.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, blue chalcedony, 24x20mm-35x30mm faceted freeform
- Bead, sterling silver, 8mm seamless round with 2mm hole
- Bead, sterling silver, 4mm seamless-look round
- Bead, sterling silver, 3mm seamless round
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 5.5mm round, 20 gauge
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-1/2 inches with 2mm ball, 21 gauge
- Crimp, sterling silver, 3x2mm cut tube, 1.3mm inside diameter
- Clasp, sterling silver, 16x7x1mm hook with ring
- Chain, sterling silver, 1.6mm long cable link
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.