Earrings with Swarovski Crystal Beads and Spring Green Accu-Flex® Beading Wire
A Twist of Lime
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, peridot AB, 4mm round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, jonquil AB, 8mm cube
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, peridot, 4mm cube
- Eyepin, sterling silver, 1-inch, 21 gauge
- Headpin, sterling silver, 2-inch, 21 gauge
- Accu-Guard, silver-plated, 4.57mm, ID/.56mm, .022 inches
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, spring green, 49 strand, .014-inch diameter
- Tool, Scrimp screwdriver set, silver-plated brass, includes driver, 10-scrimps and 6-extra screws
- Headpins, silver
Sweet teardrop shaped sterling silver hoops with peridot and jonquil Swarovski crystal cube and bicone beads hanging from them are a refreshing combination.
Cut two pieces of Accu-Flex professional-quality beading wire 4 inches long.
Place one 6x6mm cube bead on one of the eyepins and make a simple loop. Repeat with an 8x8mm cube bead on one headpin and attach both together.
String two of the 4mm Swarovski rounds onto the Accu-Flex beading wire, then add one of the headpin/cube pieces and two more of the 4mm beads.
Insert both ends of the Accu-Flex beading wire into the scrimp and use one of the ends to adjust the size of the loop your beads are hanging on. Run the long end of the Accu-Flex beading wire through the Accu-Guard™ and back through the scrimp, adjusting the small loop to size.
Tighten the scrimp and trim the ends of the Accu-Flex beading wire. Attach to the earwire.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.