Earrings with Cloisonné Metal Beads and 14Kt Gold-Filled Chain
Clips of lustrous gold-filled flat chain dangle from a vermeil bead cap creating a lovely tassel below an exotic multi-colored cloisonné bead.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, cloisonné, enamel and gold-plated copper, multicolored, (2) 19x14mm and (1) 45x35mm flat rectangle with flower / leaves / lines design
- Chain, 14Kt gold-filled, 3mm flat curb
- Eyepin, 14Kt gold-filled, 2 inch, 21 gauge
- Bead cap, antiqued ''vermeil,'' 7x4mm round, fits 5-7mm bead
- Jumpring, 14Kt gold-filled, 3.8mm round, 22 gauge
- Earwire, 14Kt gold-filled, 13mm fishhook with open loop, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.