Earrings with Antiqued Gold Pewter Cones and Czech Fire-Polished Glass Beads
Circle of Fire
Sleek, twisted hoops dangle flashing red fire-polished Czech glass beads in a balanced design.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Focal, antiqued gold-plated brass, 21mm round with 3 loops
- Drop, antiqued gold-plated brass, 8x4mm cone
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, two-tone, crystal/red AB, 6mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, light red, 4mm faceted round
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 24 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1 inch, 24 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 4mm round, 2.6mm inside diameter, 22 gauge
- Earwire, gold-finished brass, 19mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil and open loop, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.