Two-Finger Ring with Swarovski® Crystals
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Swarovski crystals, Capri blue, 4mm Xilion bicone (10 beads)
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 3mm round, 1.5mm inside diameter, 20 gauge (10 jumprings)
- Headpin, antique silver-plated brass, 1 inch, 21 gauge (10 headpins)
- Ring, antique silver-plated brass, 6mm wide with (10) 3mm loops, adjustable (2 rings)
- Chain, antique silver-plated steel, 2mm flat cable
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, flush-cutter
Cut the following lengths of 2mm cable chain:
One 21-link length
One 22-link length
One 25-link length
One 27-link length
One 32-link length
String a Capri blue 4mm bicone onto a 1-inch headpin then create a simple loop. Repeat to create a total of ten drops.
Use a 3mm jumpring to connect the 21-link length of chain to a loop on a ring base. Repeat to attach the remaining chain lengths to the remaining loops in the row.
Repeat to connect the opposite end of each chain length to the coordinating loop on a second ring base.
Pass the loop of a drop made in Step 2 through a loop in the unused row of a ring base then close. Repeat to attach a drop to each of the remaining loops.
Repeat to attach a drop to each of the unused loops on the second ring base.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.