Earrings with Swarovski Crystal Beads and Drops and Sterling Silver Bead Caps
Indian Pink Rose Earrings
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, peridot, 3mm Xilion bicone (10 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, Indian pink, 8mm bicone (2 beads)
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, peridot, 6mm top-drilled bicone (2 drops)
- Bead cap, sterling silver, flower for 5-6mm bead (2 bead caps)
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 2-inch, 21 gauge (2 headpins)
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, 18mm kidney with 6x5mm shield with open loop, 24 gauge (2 earwires)
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
String the following onto a 2-inch headpin then create a wrapped loop:
Repeat to create a second drop.
Four 3mm peridot bicones
One 8mm peridot top-drilled bicone
One bead cap
One 8mm Indian pink bicone
Pass the loop of an earwire through the loop of a drop created in Step 1, then close.
Repeat to complete the second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.