Print Larger Image
Printer Friendly Version
Bracelet with Antiqued Silver-Plated "Pewter" Charm with Kato Polyclay™, Crystal Passions® Beads and Bolo Cord
Note: Bracelet is one continuous strand which can be worn wrapped as shown in picture.
-- Designer --
Tim Cronkhite, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Tim Cronkhite, read his jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Crystal Passions, tanzanite, 3mm Xilion bicone
- Charm, antiqued silver-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 17x10mm awareness ribbon
- Cord tip, fold-over, gunmetal-plated steel, 5x5mm with 4mm inside diameter
- Jump ring, aluminum, antiqued copper, 8mm smooth round, 16 gauge
- Head pin, gunmetal-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 21 gauge
- Clasp, toggle, gunmetal-plated brass, 16mm plain round
- Bolo cord, leather, red and black, 3mm wide
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, violet
- Pearls, Crystal Passions
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
Pearl, Crystal Passions, dark purple, 4mm round
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.