Lashed Wrap Bracelet with Antiqued Silver-Plated "Pewter" Charms, Cultured Freshwater Pearls and Antiqued Sterling Silver and Leather Button Clasp
Note: Bracelet is one continuous strand which can be worn doubled as shown in picture.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, teal, 5-6mm semi-round
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, lilac, 5-6mm semi-round
- Charm, antique silver-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 15x5mm double-sided wing
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 4.5mm round, 2.6mm inside diameter, 19 gauge
- Clasp, button, antiqued sterling silver and leather, 15mm round with angel
- Thread, Silkon, bonded nylon, medium-weight #2, dark brown
- Leather cord, brown, 2mm
- Adhesive, Loctite 409 Gel
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.