Print Larger Image
Printer Friendly Version
Bouquet Ring with Shell Beads and Components and Czech Glass Beads
-- Designer --
Patti, Jewelry Designer, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Patti Miller, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, strawberry conch shell, 4-5mm round (6 beads)
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, metallic green, 5x4mm faceted rondelle (6 beads)
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, clear with half-coat metallic silver green, 8mm faceted round (16 beads)
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, light rose AB, 8mm faceted round (13 beads)
- Bead, Czech pearl-coated glass druk, opaque matte pale rose, 6mm round (6 beads)
- Bead, Czech pearl-coated glass druk, opaque matte pale rose, 8mm round (10 beads)
- Bead, mother-of-pearl shell, white, 7x4mm oval (2 beads)
- Bead, mother-of-pearl shell, white, 10mm round (4 beads)
- Bead, mother-of-pearl shell, white, 12mm flat round (3 beads)
- Genuine seashell assortment, small, medium and large (9 seashells)
- Beading hoop, imitation rhodium-plated steel, 9-inch closed round (1 beading hoop)
- Wire, Zebra Wire, copper, silver color, round, 24 gauge
- Adhesive, Devcon 5 Minute Epoxy, 2-part
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, flush-cutter
Cut an arm's length of wire. Pass the wire through bead and shell components as desired to create a stem. When you reach the end of the stem, loop the wire over the top bead then wrap the wire around itself to secure the bead in place. Repeat along the length of the stem, positioning the beads and shell components as desired.
Repeat to create as many beaded stems as desired.
Cut a length of wire approximately 10 inches long, longer if needed. Pass a bead or shell component approximately 3/4 of the way onto the wire. Wrap the short end of wire around the long end to secure the bead.
Repeat to create as many lengths of wire as desired. Pass the lengths of wire through the center of the flowers.
Use wire to attach greenery to the beading hoop.
Attach the stems and lengths of wire from Steps 1 and 2 to the beading hoop.
Use wire to attach any remaining shells and beads as desired.
Use Devcon® 5 Minute® Epoxy to glue the greenery and stems in place as desired.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.