Print Larger Image
Printer Friendly Version
Place Card with Dance With Me™ Crystal Flat Backs
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Designer, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Flat back, Dance With Me crystal hotfix rhinestone, light Siam, foil back, 2.3-2.5mm rose, SS8 (6 flat backs)
- Flat back, Dance With Me crystal hotfix rhinestone, light Siam, foil back, 3-3.2mm rose, SS12 (6 flat backs)
- Flat back, Dance With Me crystal hotfix rhinestone, light Siam, foil back, 4.6-4.8mm rose, SS20 (3 flat backs)
- Adhesive, E6000 Fray Lock, crystal clear
- Rhinestone positioner tools
Pick up one light Siam SS20 flat back using a flat back positioner tool.
Apply a small bead of E6000® Fray Lock™ adhesive to the back of the flat back.
Press the flat back onto the place card near the top center.
Repeat Steps 1 and 2 using one SS12 flat back, applying it to the place card to one side of the SS20 back.
Repeat using one SS8 flat back, applying it to the place card to the side of the SS12 flat back.
Repeat Step 3 on the opposite side of the SS20 flat back.
Repeat the pattern in Steps 1 - 4, gluing one SS20 flat back in the upper corners and the two smaller flat backs on either side of the SS20 flat backs using the same spacing between all flat backs.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.