Bracelet with Miniature Wildflowers Pendant
Floral motifs are covering the fashion landscape. Spring into style with easy-to-make pastel ''leather'' strap bracelets blossoming with natural wildflowers for a look that's fresh year round--in under 10 minutes.
: : : Materials : : :
- Bracelet, slide strap, purple, 8-3/4 inches (1 bracelet)
- Bracelet, slide strap, white, 8-3/4 inches (1 bracelet)
- Bracelet, slide strap, green, 8-3/4 inches (1 bracelet)
- Pendant, miniature flowers and sterling silver, green, 27x19mm heart (1 pendant)
- Pendant, miniature flowers and sterling silver, purple, 30x25mm cross (1 pendant)
Using your chain-nose pliers, open a jumpring and attach the flower pendant. Loop the jumpring through the last hole in the bracelet strap and close. Dot with G-S Hypo Cement and let dry.
Repeat Steps 1 and 2 for the remaining two bracelets. Wear all three bracelets together, adjusting the straps so they stack in graduated lengths.
Have a question regarding this project?
Email Customer Service.
Permission to copy this instruction sheet is granted for non-commercial educational purposes only. All other reproduction
requires written permission. Please email email@example.com
for more information.