Polyclay roller, Marcato® Atlas 180 Roller, chrome- and nickel-plated steel and plastic, 9 thickness settings 0.3-2.5mm, 9 x 8-1/2 x 7 inches with 7-inch wide roller and plastic handle, includes table clamp. Sold individually.
|1 - 14||15 - 49||50 - 199||200+|
- IN STOCK -
All products apply to your discount level.
Item Number: H20-4035TL Have a question about this item?
Make your polymer clay projects easier. Create uniform sheets quickly and blend colors evenly with the steel Marcato® Atlas 180 roller. This sturdy machine is made entirely of steel, then plated with chrome and nickel for long-term resistance to corrosion. Rollers are nickel-plated steel. All gears are tempered, case-hardened steel for extra-long life.
• Precision rollers condition and smooth clay.
• Extra-wide rollers produce sheets up to 7 inches wide.
• Numbered adjustable knob provides 9 different thicknesses ranging from 0.3 to 2.5mm.
• Sturdy table clamp opens to 2-1/2 inches, then tightens to keep rolling machine secured to work surface.
• Handle and clamp made of plastic and can be black, white or silver.
• Includes 12-page full-color booklet with detailed instructions for use and maintenance in 10 languages.
• 3-year manufacturer's warranty.
• Made in Italy.