Horse Figurine with Glass Seed Beads and Antiqued Metal Beads
-- Designer --
Category: Unusual - Sculpture
Silver Medal Prize Winner - Tie
: : : Materials : : :
- Assortment of smooth round glass beads, 4mm
- Atlas AB black glass beads
- Czech pressed black twist drop glass beads, 17x11mm
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, jet, 7x3mm flower bead cap
- Pressed multi-color opaque flowers glass beads, 12mm
- Charm, antique gold finish pewter (tin-based alloy), masks
- Charm, ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 20x20mm horse in heart
- Charms, pewter (tin-based alloy), antiqued silver, cowboy set
- Charm, antiqued pewter (tin-based alloy), feather
- Casting, pewter (tin-based alloy), antiqued silver finish, flower w/leaf
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, silver-lined gunmetal, #8 round
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, silver-lined root beer, #8 round
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, transparent rainbow root beer, #8 round
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, opaque black, #8 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, iris bronze, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, transparent root beer, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, matte opaque, black, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, silver-lined, root beer, #11 square hole
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, opaque, black, #11 round
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.