Single-Strand Necklace, Bracelet and Earring Set with Antiqued Bone Beads and Seed Beads
-- Designer --
Tatiana Van ItenTo learn more about Tatiana Van Iten, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Wood, Bone, Horn, etc.
Silver Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
- Thread, Nymo, nylon, size 00, brown
- Thread, Nymo, nylon, size B, brown
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, antiqued bone, 40x17x7mm horse
- Bead mix, bone and horn, mixed color/size/shape
- Bead, bone, assortment
- Golden horn carved leaf beads
- Golden horn round beads, 4mm
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, matte transparent, amber, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, amber yellow matte, #11
- Seed bead, glass, transparent silver-lined dark gold, #15 rocaille
- Seed bead, glass, transparent silver-lined bronze, #15 rocaille
- Leather scrap, brown, 3-1/2 inch by 9-1/4 inch
- Earstud, sterling silver, 10mm flat pad with post
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.