Triple-Strand Necklace with Glass Seed Beads, Bone Beads and Amber Gemstone Beads
-- Designer --
Heidi KummliPhoto Courtesy of Bead and Button Magazine
Category: Cabochon Use
Gold Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
- Thread, Nymo, nylon, size B, black
- Sterling silver triangle hook clasp with 3 loops, 20x13mm triangles
- Crimp, gold-plated brass, 2.5x1.5mm corrugated round
- Antique silver pewter 3-hole spacer bar, 14mm
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, metallic bronze, #15 rocaille
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, opaque black, #15 rocaille
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, bronze, #11 hex-cut
- Baltic amber oval cabochon, 8x6mm
- Bead, mini-hairpipe, black bone, 1-inch
- Sterling silver large feather charm
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, honey, 4mm faceted round
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, green, 5-6mm flat-sided round
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, clear, 49 strand, 0.019-inch diameter
- Adhesive, epoxy, Devcon 2 Ton Clear Epoxy, 30-minute, 2-part
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.