Multi-Strand Necklace, Bracelet and Earring Set with Glass Seed Beads and Carnelian Gemstone Beads
-- Designer --
Derralynn McMasterTo learn more about Derralynn McMaster, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Wood, Bone, Horn, etc.
Gold Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
- Thread, Nymo, nylon, size 0, white
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, antiqued silver pewter, 37x12mm ribbed wire with dotted bead
- Bead, mother-of-pearl, 2mm round
- Bead, bone, white, 2.5mm round
- Bead, bone, white, 3mm round
- Bead, bone, white, 4mm round
- Bead, bone, white, 6mm round
- Bead, carnelian, 12x10mm rectangle
- Seed bead, silver lined with square hole, matte light pink, #6
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, #6, cream soda, rainbow transparent
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, root beer, silver-lined rainbow, #11 round square hole
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, transparent rainbow cream soda, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, silver-lined rainbow orange, #11 square hole
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, root beer, frosted AB, #11 round hole
- Earwire, sterling silver, 20mm fishhook radial feather design, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.