Double-Strand Necklace with Turquoise Gemstone Beads and Sterling Silver Beads
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and BeadsTo learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Clasp, toggle, antiqued Hill Tribes fine silver, 22x20mm fancy round
- Sterling silver bird bead, 24x4mm
- Headpin, sterling silver, 2-inch with 3mm bead, 22 gauge
- Focal, Hill Tribes fine silver, 53x18mm double-sided leaf
- Sterling silver curved tube station with 6-loops, 63x13mm
- Bead, Hill Tribes, antiqued fine silver, 42x16mm double-sided leaf
- Focal, sterling silver double-sided puff fan shape with flower bead, 35x22mm
- Bead, turquoise, 4mm round
- Turquoise round bead, 10mm
- Bead, turquoise (dyed / stabilized), 8mm round, B grade, Mohs hardness 5 to 6
- Bead, turquoise, graduated flowers
- Bead, turquoise, 4x3mm heishi
- Sterling silver round pendant, 7.5mm
- Sterling silver round pendant, 12x7.5mm
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.