Earrings with Red Coral Gemstone Beads and Sterling Silver Beads
Under the Sea
Nautical niceties are a whole yacht of fun! A blend of oceanic gems and sterling sea life, cultured freshwater pearls and Frangia coral branches are swimming in handcrafted Hill Tribes silver and Swarovski crystals to make for a summery, maritime semblance.
-- Designer --
Tammy Honaman, Author, Jewelry-Making Expert and Educator, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Tammy Honaman, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, garnet, 3mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, garnet, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 6mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 8mm round
- Bead, branch coral, 5-27mm graduated frangia
- Bead, Hill Tribes, antiqued fine silver, 3x3mm smooth cone
- Bead, Hill Tribes, antiqued fine silver, 8x2mm smooth capsule
- Bead, Hill Tribes, antiqued fine silver, 12x3mm tube with cross
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, cranberry, 5-6mm flat-sided round
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, dark pink, 6-9mm faceted potato
- Jumpring, sterling silver, pre-soldered closed, 3mm round, approximately 22 gauge
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-1/2 inch with 1.5mm ball, 21 gauge
- Earwire, sterling silver, 16mm leverback with 5x2mm plain shield
- Hill Tribes Silver Bead
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.