Bracelet with Jasper Gemstone Beads and Sterling Silver Beads
-- Designer --
Apple, Jewelry Designer
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, black diamond, 6mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, black onyx, 8x5mm faceted rondelle
- Bead, brecciated jasper, 35x25mm oval go-go
- Bead, sterling silver, 3mm seamless round
- Button, antiqued Hill Tribes fine silver, 18mm flower
- Crimp bead, sterling silver, 2x2mm cut tube
- Clasp, toggle, Hill Tribes fine silver, 24x18mm wrapped teardrop
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, clear, 0.019 inch, 49 strand
- Pliers, flush-cutters
- Pliers, crimping
Here's a knockout companion piece to the Jasper a Go-Go necklace: an elegant and fun bracelet made with the same brecciated jasper go-gos and hand-crafted Hill Tribes silver.
||String a crimp tube and the loop of the bar side of the toggle onto the Accu-Flex® professional-quality beading wire. Pass the Accu-Flex beading wire back through the crimp tube; tighten the wire so there is only a small amount of wire showing between the crimp bead and the loop on the toggle; crimp the crimp bead.
String 1 silver round bead, 1 crystal, and 1 onyx bead.
||String 1 go-go, thin end first. Before passing through the next hole of the go-go, string 1 flower button, 1 crystal, and 1 flower button. Pass through the thick end of the go-go.
String 1 onyx. Repeat Step 3 twice.
||String 1 crystal, 1 silver round bead, 1 crimp tube, and the ring side of the clasp. Pass back through the crimp tube. Snug the beads and crimp the tube. Trim the excess wire.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.