Earrings with Brown Goldstone Glass Beads, Mother-of-Pearl Frangia and Gold-Plated Chain
Whether you're on land or sea, glittering goldstone and iridescent mother-of-pearl, anchored by gold-plated cable chain, offer a luxuriously nautical aesthetic the ancient Nereides would be jealous of.
-- Designer --
Catharina ThomasTo learn more about Catharina Thomas, read about her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Chain, gold-plated steel, 5x3.5mm heavy cable, 18-inch
- Bead tip, side clamp-on, gold-plated brass, 6.5x3.5mm
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 3mm smooth round
- Brown goldstone round bead, 6mm
- Brown goldstone round bead, 12mm
- Bead, mother-of-pearl (B), freeform romantic beads, size varies
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 2-inch, 24 gauge
- Gold-plated half-ball with drop earstud, 4mm, earnuts not included
- Earnut, gold-plated brass
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.