Single-Strand Necklace with Kato Polyclay™ and Black Rubber Cord
-- Designer --
: : : Materials : : :
- Kato Polyclay, translucent
- Kato Polyclay, white
- Kato Polyclay, black
- Kato Polyclay, yellow
- Kato Polyclay, brown
- Cord, rubber, Black, 2mm
- Crimp, sterling silver, tube with hook, 3.5mm outside diameter, 2mm inside diameter
- Crimp, sterling silver, 9.5x3.5mm tube with loop
- Oh! Ring round rubber black rings, 7mm
- Oh! Ring rubber ring, black, 5mm round
- Kato Polyclay blade sample set
- Clear plastic roller, approx. 6in
- Polyclay Roller
- Needle tool, large enough to make a 2mm size hole
(1 ea) Ranger Distress Embossing Powder in Antique Linen, Peeled Paint, Mustard Seed and Cobalt
Inclusions are a fun way to add flair to polymer clay. You can achieve a gemstone-look by incorporating embossing powder (usually used in paper crafts) into the clay. The beads in this geometric necklace combine this stone-look with fresh pops of color.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.