Single-Strand Necklace with Aquamarine Swarovski Crystal Beads and Gold-Plated Findings
If you have a hard time knowing where to begin when making a necklace, the answer can be found in a great component like pewter fancy crescents that are used here to dangle pale blue Swarovski drops to create a sweet, sweeping design.
-- Designer --
From the Fire Mountain Gems and Beads Collection
- Chaton, Xilion, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 2.4-2.5mm round, PP18
- Chaton, Xilion, Swarovski crystal, aquamarine, 4.0-4.1mm round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, aquamarine, 4mm bicone
- Swarovski crystal aqua dice beads, 8mm
- Eyepin, gold-plated, 1-1/2 inch, 24 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1/2 inch, 21 gauge
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 6mm flat round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 8mm faceted flat round
- Swarovski crystal faceted AB disc components, 17mm
- Chain, gold-plated steel, 5x3.5mm heavy cable, 24-inch
- Jumpring, gold-plated, 5mm round, 18 gauge
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, aquamarine AB, 6mm bicone
- Focal, antiqued brass-plated pewter, 54x47mm fancy crescent, 2/7 loops
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.