Earrings with "Vermeil" Metal Beads, Mother-of-Pearl Shell Beads and Cultured Freshwater Pearls
Fruit on the Vine
These gorgeous, hoop earrings, inspired by the abundant gold and coffee bean fields of Columbia, are made using fine "vermeil" hoops with "vermeil" rondelle beads separated by red coral, green cultured freshwater pearls and mother-of-pearl shell beads.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, mother-of-pearl, natural, 4mm round
- Bead, coral, red, 4x4mm drum
- Bead, ''vermeil,'' 5x1mm beaded rondelle
- Bead, ''vermeil,'' 5x3mm rondelle
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, green, 5x3mm button
- Headpin, 14Kt gold-filled, 1-inch, 24 gauge
- Earring, gold-filled, 38mm endless round hoop
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.