Triple-Strand Bracelet with Argentium® Sterling Silver Beads and Chain and Swarovski Crystal Pacific Opal Beads
Brought to you by:
Pacific Opal Bracelet
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Argentium silver, 3mm seamless round
- Bead, Argentium silver, 4mm seamless round
- Bead, Argentium silver, 5mm seamless round
- Bead, Argentium silver, 7mm seamless round
- Bead, Argentium silver, 8mm seamless round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, pacific opal, 6mm round
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, crystal clear, 16x11mm baroque
- Crimp, sterling silver, 5x3mm tube
- Bail, sterling silver, ice pick, 7x4mm rectangle with open cross
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 7mm round, 18 gauge
- Clasp, lobster claw, sterling silver, 11x9mm heart
- Chain, sterling silver, 3mm anchor
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, clear, .019 inch, 49 strand
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, nipper
Sail away with a hint of the Pacific! Sterling silver anchor chain will keep you steady as the waves from Swarovski crystal's Pacific Opal crash! Elegant, three-strand style is easy to duplicate.
Thread clasp and one end of each length of chain onto a jumpring. Thread the heart bail onto other jumpring; attach bail to baroque drop.
Thread opposite ends of both chains onto second jumpring, making sure chains do not tangle.
String a crimp tube 1/2 inch from one end of wire; thread short wire tail through a jumpring and back through the crimp tube. Use chain-nose pliers to flatten center portion of the crimp tube.
String the following sterling silver seamless beads, stringing a Pacific opal bead before each seamless bead: two 3mm beads, two 4mm beads, two 5mm beads, four 7mm beads, two 5mm beads, two 4mm beads and two 3mm beads. String remaining Pacific opal bead.
String a crimp tube; thread wire through second jumpring and back through crimp tube. Flatten crimp tube in the same manner as before. Trim excess wire.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.