Bracelet with Kato Polyclay™ and Sterling Silver Charms
-- Designer --
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, sea green new ''jade,'' 6mm round
- Bead, sea green new ''jade,'' 8x5mm rondelle
- Bead, sterling silver, 8x3mm rondelle
- Charm, sterling silver, 18x8x2mm antiqued conch shell
- Charm, sterling silver, 19mm pilots wheel
- Charm, sterling silver, 20x12mm lobster
- Charm, sterling silver, 20x19mm starfish
- Charm, sterling silver, 22mm sea shell
- Charm, sterling silver, 22mm seahorse, double-sided
- Charm, sterling silver, 25mm anchor with rope
- Memory wire, stainless steel, silver color, 2-1/4 inch bracelet, .60-.75mm thick
- Split ring, sterling silver, 6mm round, 0.05-inch
- Kato Polyclay, turquoise
- Kato Polyclay, yellow
- Kato Polyclay, magenta
- Kato Polyclay, red
- Kato Polyclay, green
- Kato Polyclay, white
- Kato Polyclay, black
- Kato Polyclay, brown
- Kato Polyclay blade sample set
- Memory wire shear
- Polyclay Roller
- Pliers, round-nose
Thin Knitting Needle
Capture the summertime fun of a day at the beach with this joyful bracelet. Judy Belcher shows you how to mix bright colors of Kato Polyclay to make festive ''candy-striped'' components.
- 1/4 block of yellow, 1/16 block of magenta, and a pinch of red, for the color tango.
- 1/4 block of yellow, 1/8 block of green, 1/8 block of white and a pinch of black, for the color aspen.
- 1/4 block of white with a pinch of brown and black, for the color natural.
- 1/2 block of turquoise for the color Bermuda.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
- ''Polymer Clay - Basics and Techniques'' how-to video
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.