Suncatcher with Swarovski Crystal Beads and Czech Glass Beads
Create a myriad of colors that flash in the sunlight when you make a whimsical spider web suncatcher featuring a web with a spider made out of Swarovski clear crystals. The spider has very cleverly built her web on a frame covered in carved rock crystal and Czech pressed glass green leaves with red glass flowers.
-- Designer --
Mark R. McCumber
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads 2005 Beading Contest
Category: Home DécorBronze Medal Prize Winner - Tie
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal clear, 4mm bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal clear, 6mm round
- Swarovski crystal teardrop components, 15x7.5mm
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, emerald green leaf, 18x13mm
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, olivine, 9x8.5x3mm leaf
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, topaz, 4mm round
- Rock crystal carved leaf bead, 14x10mm
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.