Multi-Strand Necklace with Cameo Cabochons, Swarovski Crystal Beads, Seed Beads and Czech Glass Beads
As Featured in Bead Trends magazine, November 2009
-- Designer --
: : : Materials : : :
- Thread, Nymo, nylon, white, size B
- Clasp, cast pewter (tin-based alloy), 3-hole with end bar and chain
- Cabochon, acrylic, white on peach, 40x30mm oval cameo with woman with rose
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 3mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Seed Bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, 24Kt gold-finished, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, transparent root beer, #8 round
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, metallic dark gold, #15 rocaille
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, opaque rainbow light green, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, opaque light 24Kt gold-finished, #11 round
- Cabochon, carnelian, 14x10mm oval
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, topaz AB, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light peach, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, crystal AB, foil back, 3-3.2mm Xilion rose, SS12
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 15x7.5mm teardrop
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, crystal AB, 4mm faceted round
- Pearl, White Lotus, cultured freshwater, white, 1.5-2mm rice
- Clasp, 3-strand hook, gold-plated brass, 23x15mm
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 5mm round, 20 gauge
- Lacy's Stiff Stuff
- Adhesive, E-6000 Jewelry and Craft Adhesive
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.