Earrings with Kato Polyclay™ Beads and Olive New "Jade" Hawaiian Chip Beads
Olive Pillow Earrings
Have fun making your own puffed square Kato Polyclay™ beads with uniquely random patterns for this necklace (Design 73J1) featuring segments created by evenly spaced puff squares, olivine jade chips, red and green aventurine and gold-plated beads.
See the Instructions for this Design Idea
-- Designer --
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, green
- Olive 'jade' hawaiian chips, 12-18mm, B-minus grade
- Bead, antiqued gold-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 4x1mm dotted rondelle
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 4mm smooth squared round
- Earwire, gold-plated brass, 17mm leverback with 8x4mm shell and open loop
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 2 inches, 24 gauge
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, metallic gold
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, yellow
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, red
- Texture plate, plastic, clear, 5x4-inch textured rectangle with assorted patterns
- Polymer clay blade sampler set, steel
- Polyclay roller, Marcato Atlas 180 Roller, chrome- and nickel-plated steel and plastic, 9 x 8-1/2 x 7 inches
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.