Single-Strand Necklace with Swarovski Crystal Beads and "Vermeil" Beads
Create your own opulent mystery when you make this opera-worthy necklace with large faceted Swarovski crystal jet beads separated by ornate vermeil beads and spacers.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, jet, 12mm round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, jet, 14mm round
- Bead, ''vermeil,'' 12mm beaded round
- Bead, ''vermeil,'' 15mm round with circles and rope
- Bead cap, ''vermeil,'' 12x4mm fancy round, fits 10-12mm bead
- Bead cap, ''vermeil,'' 12x6mm round with circles, fits 10-12mm bead
- Clasp, toggle, ''vermeil,'' 15mm round with rope accent
Bead, vermeil, banded round, 14mm
Bead, vermeil, ribbed disc, 13x10mm
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.