Bracelet with Maple Wood Beads
Rains Down in Africa
Inspired by African culture, the spear-like gold-plated oval links, wooden disks with gold-plated accents and three large wooden focal disks dangle from a gold-plated chain to create a powerfully stunning bracelet for the warrior at heart.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Component mix, wood, mixed colors, 15-60mm flat round
- Drop, gold-plated brass, 8mm corrugated fancy oval
- Link, gold-plated brass, 9mm diamond-cut round flower
- Link, gold-plated brass, 10.5mm diamond-cut round flower
- Drop, gold-plated brass, stamped, 15x5mm teardrop
- Drop, gold-plated brass, stamped, 24x6mm oval
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 4mm round, 20 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 8mm round, 20 gauge
- Chain, gold-plated steel, 3.2mm curb
- Clasp, toggle, gold-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 12mm round with wrap design
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.