Single-Strand Necklace with Mexico Zebra Stone Beads and Swarovski Crystal Beads
Natural black and white patterned stones called Mexico zebra are spaced with intense Siam Swarovski crystal beads creating beautiful contrasts.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, zebra ''jasper'', 40x30mm rounded rectangle
- Bead, Mexico zebra jasper, 30x15mm marquise
- Bead, Mexico zebra jasper, 20x15mm rectangle
- Bead, Mexico zebra jasper, 25x18mm flat oval
- Bead, Mexico zebra jasper, 20x15mm flat oval
- Bead, Mexico zebra ''jasper,'' 18x13mm rounded rectangle
- Bead, zebra ''jasper,'' 10x8mm puffed rectangle
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, Siam, 8x8mm cube
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, white opal AB, 6mm bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, jet, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-1/2 inch with 1.5mm ball, 21 gauge
- Eyepin, sterling silver, 2-inch, 21 gauge
- Chain, sterling silver, 6mm rolo
- Eyepin, sterling silver, 1-inch, 24 gauge
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 5.8mm round, 19 gauge
- Clasp, tab, sterling silver, 32x9x5mm oval
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.