Earrings with Glass Pearl Beads and Czech Glass Beads
Spring Rain Drops II
Enjoy the delicate new colors of spring when you make these earrings using Czech pressed glass leaves and cultured freshwater pearls in soft pink and green colors. Add a few gold-filled bead caps and some gold-filled chain and earwires for a style that will really grow on you.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, olivine, 14x9mm leaf
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, light rose AB, 14x9mm leaf
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, lavender, 14x9mm leaf
- Chain, 14Kt gold-filled, 8x6mm flat cable
- Bead cap, vermeil, 5mm open oval
- Headpin, 14Kt gold-filled, 1-1/2 inch, 24 gauge
- Wire, 12Kt gold-filled, half-hard, round, 22 gauge
- Bead, glass pearl, bronze, 8mm round
- Bead, glass pearl, light peach, 8mm round
- Earwire, 14Kt gold-filled, 17mm angular shape with 3mm coil and open loop, 20 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.