Single-Strand Necklace with Multi-Agate, Tourmalinated Quartz and Red Coral Beads
Like drops of rain through the mists of Mount Kilimanjaro, the striking colors of this creamy tourmalinated quartz bead mix and dainty red coral bead necklace is a unique change from an ordinary necklace design. Hang a faceted multi-agate rectangle as a pendant with Hill Tribes silver beads for a weighty design that drapes beautifully.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, multi-agate, 35x25mm faceted flat rectangle
- Bead, tourmalinated quartz, 10mm faceted flat round
- Bead, tourmalinated quartz, 14x10mm faceted oval
- Bead, tourmalinated quartz, 20x15mm faceted oval
- Bead, bamboo coral, red, 4.5-5mm hand-cut round with 0.6-0.8mm hole
- Bead, sterling silver, 15x6mm tube bead with large hole
- Bead, sterling silver, 4mm seamless-look round
- Bead, sterling silver, 3x1.5mm flat rondelle
- Headpin, sterling silver, 2 inches, 21 gauge
- Headpin, sterling silver, 3/4 inch with 1.5mm ball, 24 gauge
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 4mm round, 19 gauge
- Clasp, sterling silver, 16x7x1mm hook with ring
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.