Single-Strand Necklace with Pewter Metal Beads and Czech Glass Beads
Butterflies are Free
Delicate, fluttering butterflies dangle in a winsome trio like pendants from a necklace made from Czech fire-polished and floral antiqued pewter beads.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Drop, antiqued pewter (tin-based alloy), 15x15mm with swirls, 3 loops
- Link, antiqued pewter (tin-based alloy), small flower
- Bead, antiqued ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 5mm fancy round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, transparent honey, 4mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, tortoise gold, 8mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech glass druk, translucent tortoise luster, 6mm round
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, topaz, 6mm 4-sided double cone
- Bead, antiqued pewter (tin-based alloy), 8mm round with petals
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, antiqued pewter (tin-based alloy), 26x7mm with swirl design
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 1/2 inch, 22 gauge
- Eyepin, silver-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.