Triple-Strand Necklace with Yellow "Jade" and Tigereye Gemstone Beads
Three looping strands of charming tigereye and yellow jade rounds intermixed with topaz, smoked topaz, and jonquil-colored Swarovski crystal beads create a ''Y'' style necklace, making a perfect backdrop for a carved new ''jade'' flower pendant.
-- Designer --
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads 2006 Beading Contest
- Beading wire, Acculon, clear, .018 diameter, 3 strand
- Clasp, lobster claw, silver-plated brass, 10.6x6mm
- Bead, sterling silver, 3mm seamless-look round
- Yellow 'jade' round beads, 8mm
- Bead, tigereye, round, 6mm, D grade
- Bead, sterling silver, 2mm seamless-look round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, topaz, 6mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, smoked topaz, 4mm bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, jonquil, 8mm butterfly
- New 'Jade' carved flower focal component, golden, 62x40mm
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.